FORUM DE GREY'S ANATOMY ET PRIVATE PRACTICE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM DE GREY'S ANATOMY ET PRIVATE PRACTICE

Tout sur la série Grey's Anatomy et son spin-off Private Practice !

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

Voice-over en V.O. saison 4

AuteurMessage
McAddicted
Se déguise pour Halloween

Fonction : Admin

Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 0:44

Episode 1

[beginning]
In the practice of medicine, change is inevitable.
New surgical techniques are created, procedures are updated, levels of expertise increase.
Innovation is everything.
Nothing remains the same for long. We either adapt to change or we get left behind.

[end]
Change. We don't like it, we fear it.
But we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind.
It hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn't is lying.
But here is the truth : sometimes the more the things change, the more they stay the same.
And sometimes, o sometimes change is good.
Sometimes change is everything.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 3:42

Episode 2

[beginning]
In the hospital we see addiction everyday. It's shocking how many kinds of addictions exist. It would be too easy if it was just sex and booze and cigaretts. I think the hardest part of kicking a habit is wanting to kick it. I mean we got addicted for a reason, right ?
Often, too often, things that started out as just a normal part of your life at some point cros the line to obsessive, compulsive, out of control. It's the high we're chasing, the high that makes everything else fade away.

[end]
The thing about addiction is, it never ends well. Because eventually whatever it is that was getting us high, stops feeling good and starts to hurt.
Still, they say you don't kick the habit until you hit rock bottom, but how do you know when you're there ?
Because no matter how badly a thing is hurting us, sometimes letting it go hurts even worse.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 3:46

Episode 3

[beginning]
Doctors give patients a number of things.
We give them medicine, we give them advice, and most of the time, we give them our undivided attention.
But, by far, the hardest thing you can give a patient if the truth.
The truth is hard. The truth is awkward and very often the truth hurts. I mean, people say they want the truth, but do they really ?

[end]
Sometimes, we tell the truth because the truth is all we have to give. Sometimes we tell the truth because we need to say it out loud to hear it for ourselves. And sometimes we tell the truth because we just can't help ourselves. And sometimes, we tell them because we owe them. At least that much.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 5:40

Episode 4

[beginning]
In life, only one thing is certain, apart from death and taxes : no matter how hard you try, no matter how good your intention is, you are going to make mistakes. You're going to hurt people. You're going to get hurt. And if you ever want to recover. There's really only one thing you can say : I forgive you.

[end]
Forgive and forget. That's what they say. It's good advice but it's not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled, old wounds never heal, and the most we can hope for is that one day, we'll be lucky enough to forget.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 5:42

Episode 5

[beginning]
There's a reason surgeons learn to wield scalpels : we like to pretend we're hard, cold scientists. We like to pretend we are fearless. But the truth is, we become surgeon because somewhere, deep down, we think we can cut away that which haunts us. Weakness. Frailty. Death.

[end]
It isn't just surgeons. The truth is I don't know anyone who isn't haunted by something. Or someone. And whether we try to slice the main away with a scalpel or shove it in the back of the closet, our efforts usually fail. So, the only way we can clean out the cobwebs is to turn a new page, or put a old story to rest.
Finally, finally to rest.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 12:47

Episode 6

[beginning]
There's this thing about being a surgeon. Maybe it's pride or maybe it's just about being tough, but a true surgeon never admits they need help unless absolutely necessary.
Surgeons don't need to ask for help coz they're tougher than that. Surgeons are cowboys, rough around the edges, hardcore, at least that's what they want you to think.

[end]
Sometimes you have to give yourself the permission to not be hardcore for once. You don't have to be toug every minute of every day. It's okay to let down your guard. In fact, there are moments when it's the best thing you can possibly do. As long as you choose your moment wisely.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 14:57

Episode 7

[beginning]
Before we were doctors, we were med students, which means we spent a lot of time studying chemistry. Organic chmistry, biochemistry, we learned it all. But when you're talking about human chemistry, only one thing matters : either you've got it, or you don't.

[end]
Chemistry : either you've got it, or you don't.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 15:48

Episode 8

[beginning]
There comes a point in your life when you're officially an adult. Suddenly you're old enough to vote, drink, and engage in other adult activities.
Suddenly people expect you to be responsible, serious, a grown-up.
We get taller, we get older, but do we ever really grow up ?

[end]
In some ways we grow up, we have families, we get married, divorced. But for the most part, we still have the same problems that we did when we were 15.
No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are still forever stambling, forever wondering, forever young.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 0:25

Episode 9 / 10

[beginning part 1]
We go into medicine because we want to save lives.
We go into medicine for the rush, for the high, for the ride.
But what we remember at the end of most days are the losses, what we lay awake at night replaying is the pain we caused or failed to cure, the lives we ruined or failed to save.
So the experience of practising medicine rarely resembles the goal. The experience, too often, is as backwards and upside down.

[beginning part 2]
At the end of the day, the experience of practising medicine bears littles resemblance to the dream.
We go into medicine because we want to save lives.
We go into medicine because we want to do good.
We go into medicine for the rush, fo the high, for the ride.
But what we remember at the end of most days are the losses. What we lie awake at night replaying is the pain we caused, the ills we couldn't cure, the lives we ruined or failed to save. At the end of the day, the reality is nothing like we hope. The reality is at the end of the day, more often than not, turned inside out and upside down.

[end]
And then, somehow, improbably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 0:40

Episode 11

[beginning]
In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth, at least that's what they say.
He created the birds of the air, and the beasts of the fields, and he looked at his creation, and he saw that it was good.
And then God created Man.
And it's been downhill ever since.

The story goes on to say that God created Man in his own image but there's not much proof of that, after all, God made the sun and the moon, and the stars, and all man makes is trouble.

[...]
And when man finds himself in trouble, which is most of the time, he turns to something bigger than himself. To love, or fate, or religion, to make sense of it all.
But for us surgeons, the only thing that makes any kind of sense is medicine.

[end]
As doctors, we know more about the human body now than at any other point in our history.
But the miracle of life itself, why people live and die, why they hurt and get hurt, is still a mystery.
We wanna know the reason, the secret, the answers at the back of the book.
Because the thought of our being all alone down here is just too much for us to bear.
But at the end of the day, the fact that we show up for each other, in spite of our differences, no matter what we believe, is reason enough to keep believing.

Dernière édition par McAddicted le Mar 12 Aoû - 5:48, édité 1 fois
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 4:00

Episode 12

[beginning]
We like to think that we are rationnal beings, human, consciencious, civilized, thoughtful.
But when things fall apart, even just a little, it becomes clean we're no better than animals.
We have opposable thumbs, we think, we walk erect, we speak, we dream. But deep down, we're all still rooting around in the primordial ooze, biting, clawing, scratching out an existence in the cold, dark world like the rest of the tree-toads and sloths.

[end]
There's a little animal in all of us, and maybe that's something to celebrate. Our animal instinct is what makes us seek comfort, or a pack to run with.
We may feel caged, we may feel trapped, but still, as human, we can find ways to feel free.
We are each other's keepers.
We are the guardians of our own humanity.
And even though there is a beast inside all of us, what sets us apart from the animals is that we can think, feel, dream and love.
And against all odds, against all instinct..
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 4:04

Episode 13

[beginning]
Great surgeons aren't made, they're born.
It takes gestation, incubation, sacrifice. A lot of sacrifice. But after all the blood and guts and gooey stuff is washed away, that surgeon you become totally worth it.

[end]
Giving birth may be all intense and magical and stuff, but the act itself, it's not exactly pleasant. But it's also a beginning.
Something incredible. Something new. Something impredictible. Something true. Something worth loving. Something worth missing. Something that will change your life.
Forever.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 4:07

Episode 14

[beginning]
There's this person. In my head. She is brilliant. Capable. She can do chest tubes and craniotomies. She can run a code without freaking out. She's a really good surgeon. Maybe even a grat surgeon. She's me. Only so much better.

[end]
It was a good day. Maybe even a great day. I was a good doctor. Even when it was hard, I was the "Me" in my head. There was a moment when I thought "I can't do this, I can't do this alone." but I closed my eyes, and imagined myself doing it. And I did. I'd locked out the fear. And I did it.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 21:41

Episode 15

[beginning]
The problem with being a resident is : you feel crazy all the time. You haven't slept in years, you spend everyday around people in massive crisis, you lose your ability to judge what's normal.
In yourself, or anyone else.
And yet, people are constantly asking you to tell them how they're doing.
How the hell are you supposed to know ?
You don't even know how you're doing.

[end]
Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't.
In the face of all we can lose in a day, in an instant, wonder what the hell it is that makes us hold it together.
McAddicted

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 EmptyMar 12 Aoû - 21:42

Episode 16 / 17

My mother used to say that for a surgeon, a day without death is a rare gift. Everyday we face death. Everyday we lose life. And everyday we're hoping for a stay of execution.
We're attached to death, chained like prisonners, captives.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Voice-over en V.O. saison 4   Voice-over en V.O. saison 4 Empty

Voice-over en V.O. saison 4
Page 1 sur 1