FORUM DE GREY'S ANATOMY ET PRIVATE PRACTICE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM DE GREY'S ANATOMY ET PRIVATE PRACTICE

Tout sur la série Grey's Anatomy et son spin-off Private Practice !

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Les répliques cultes V.O.

3 participants
AuteurMessage
McAddicted
Se déguise pour Halloween

Fonction : Admin

Les répliques cultes V.O. Empty
MessageSujet: Les répliques cultes V.O.   Les répliques cultes V.O. EmptyVen 27 Juin - 6:29

Donnez nous vos répliques cultes DE LA SAISON 3, EN ANGLAIS.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cebe
Fait un rêve érotique
Cebe

Localisation : Avec Bambi, Lucas, Peyton et les autres sur le river court

MessageSujet: Re: Les répliques cultes V.O.   Les répliques cultes V.O. EmptyDim 29 Juin - 2:15

Aller, hop, j'inaugure avec ce petit dialogue crève-coeur entre Derek et Meredith dans l'épisode 3x25.

- Meredith : If you wanna break up with me so you can see other women, just do it. Don't tell me you met an other woman, just end it if that's what you want.
- Derek: I can't...
- M: Sure you can. Here's how it goes: Meredith, I don't wanna see you anymore. Meredith, I don't love you anymore...
- D: Meredith... I do love you, don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want... Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So I'm asking you: if you don't see a future for us, if you're not in this, please... please just end it, because I can't ; I'm in it. Put me out of my misery...
- I can't... I... Cristina is getting married... I have to go, make sure she gets married...
- Meredith...
- I really need to make sure she gets down that aisle...
- Let's go, we're already late...

Qui n'a pas eu envie de hurler et de baffer Meredith à ce moment? ><
popie
Dans le club des lèches-bottes
popie

MessageSujet: Re: Les répliques cultes V.O.   Les répliques cultes V.O. EmptyMar 1 Juil - 15:09

Oui j'adore aussi !!!! Je lui en ai trop voulu sur le moment !!!

Une scène qui m'a faite trop rire est la scène où Meredith va être opérée de l'appendicite:
Meredith:" Oh, oh, on the table,keep me draped.Too many people have seen me naked already. I'd like to keep whatever dignity i have left. Mcsteamy!Whoo-hoo!"
Mark: "Is that what you're calling me now--mcsteamy?"
Meredith: " Yeah, but i don't think you were supposed to know that!"
Mark: "How's my favorite dirty mistress?"
Meredith : "Haven't you heard? Now i'm an adulterous whore."

MEREDITH: "Now all my boys are here! You’re all so handsome, and such good kissers."
GEORGE: "Oh. God."
FINN: "Excuse me?"
GEORGE: "She’s on ****."
MEREDITH: "He's an excellent kisser!"
FINN: "You two... dated?"
DEREK: "You didn't know?"
MEREDITH: "It wasn't a date so much as a... disastrously uncomfortable sexual experience."
http://popilou17.skyrock.com
McAddicted
Se déguise pour Halloween

Fonction : Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Les répliques cultes V.O.   Les répliques cultes V.O. EmptyLun 14 Juil - 16:07

Derek -
"It means you have a choice. You have a choice to make. And I don't want to rush you into making the decision before you're ready. This morning I was going to come over... I was going to say... What I wanted to say was... But now all I can say is that... I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for, ever. I'm a little late, I know I'm a little late in telling you that. I, I just, I just want you to take your time, you know. Take all the time you need, because you have a choice to make. And when I had a choice to make, I chose wrong. (exhales) Goodnight."

--

PRESTON: "What is your problem?"
CRISTINA: "Everyone’s back. Everyone’s back except her. And I listen to her. Everyday, about her McLove life. Her McDreamy, her McCrap. And the one day, the one day I have a thing she disappears."

--

MEREDITH: "Number one: No flirting. Second: No talking about Derek and C: No giving me the face."
MARK: "The face?"
MEREDITH: "The McSteamy face. Doesn't work on me. I'm immune."
MARK: "If I'd gone off to the woods, I would've invited you to keep me warm."
MEREDITH: "Breaking rules 1, 2 and 3."

--

CALLIE: "You know Shepherd pretty well, yeah?"
MIRANDA: "Lots of hair. Too many women. Likes elevators and long walks on the beach." Les répliques cultes V.O. 53584 Les répliques cultes V.O. 53584 Les répliques cultes V.O. 53584 Les répliques cultes V.O. 53584

--

MEREDITH: "I'm missing dirty stripper Cristina. She was fun and less angry."
CRISTINA: "I miss philandering whore Meredith. She was trashy, and much less idyllic."

--

Derek: You warned me she could become a problem.
Bailey: Who, Meredith?
Derek: You know when you love somebody, you think you can handle it all?
Bailey: You’ve done alright, both of you.
Derek: I came out here to be chief. And Meredith complicates that.
Bailey: Huh. Well if this turns into an “either or”, you pick the person you love, end of story. Look, all of this means nothing if you’re alone.
Cebe
Fait un rêve érotique
Cebe

Localisation : Avec Bambi, Lucas, Peyton et les autres sur le river court

MessageSujet: Re: Les répliques cultes V.O.   Les répliques cultes V.O. EmptyLun 14 Juil - 16:51

J'avoue qu'il m'a un peu déçue sur ce dernier coup Derek... mais bon ^^

Une qui ne peut que nous toucher, même si on n'aime pas Addison:

Addison: I have the great guy, I don't have a baby because I'm focusing on my career. Then I have the other guy, I don't have his baby because he's not the great guy. And now I don't have the great guy or the other guy and I'm finally ready to have a baby and I can't!
That is so... exactly what my life is...

----

- Izzie: I had sex last night... with the wrong person. But the thing is, it didn't feel wrong at that time, it felt like something was falling into place. So what do I do?
- Addison: What am I ? The go-to person for adultery?
- Izzie: No I just... I just don't know what to do.
- Addison: You stop, that's what you do.
- Izzie: Are you sure? I mean, how do you know that it didn't feel so right because it's God's plan?
- Addison: God wants you to be an adulterer?
- Izzie: God got a virgin pregnant by magic. God is not playing by the rules!

----

3x06:

George [to Mer]: Okay I'll be Christina for you, if you'll be Izzie for me.
Meredith: Deal. [George puts the elevator on stop].... Derek had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly. Very ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful. And he was naked.
George: [shocked] Oh...ah.....[channels Christina] McDreamy was doing the McNasty with a McHottie? That McBastard! ..... How was that? Was that Christina enough?
Meredith: Oh, that was good.
George: Really
Meredith: Yeah.
George: Excellent.
Meredith: Channeling Izzie, go!
George: Okay...Callie...she won't forgive me. Uhm, she won't talk to me. She dumped me, which is uhh, I don't care about. At all.....
Meredith: [Doing Izzie] Good. Because you deserve better. You do. You are George! I mean, seriously. Seriously. Seriously!..... Was that Izzie-optimistic?
George: Yeah, very Izzie.

George: You and me. We're like ham and eggs. I was the chicken...I just want you to know that I know I was the chicken and you put yourself out there and you were committed, and I just put the eggs on the plate, not the ham because you were the pig. [at this point Callie looks at him in a different way] I was involved but now...I'm committed:
Callie: Did you just call me a pig?
George: No, it's a metaphor
Callie: Calling me a pig?
George: The point is, you're not the pig anymore. What I'm trying to say is I'm the pig, now I am the pig.
[Callie walks away....]

3x02:

MEREDITH: [grabs George] "George! Callie is hot. She's really sexy, almost dirty hot. And she's hot for you. In my opinion you could keep using the darts as a weapons or you could go get lucky with the sexy hot dirty girl."
[George leaves and Cristina enters]
CRISTINA: "Where's he going?"
MEREDITH: "To get laid."
CRISTINA: "There's something wrong in the world when bambi's getting laid and I can't get five minutes alone with Burke."

ADDISON: "Dr. Stevens!"
IZZIE: "Please don't call me doctor."
ADDISON: "Oookay, well, please don't call me Mrs. Shepherd! Ha! That's funny."
IZZIE: "She's drunk."
JOE: "This is true."
ADDISON: "Did you know about the slutty sex your slutty friend had with my super slutty husband?"
IZZIE: "You should have a muffin. They're really good and they help you."
ADDISON: "I may be beyond help."
IZZIE: [walks out] "Yeah, me too. Don't let her drive Joe."
ADDISON: [eats a muffin] "Mmm. Good!"

CRISTINA: Oh you're one to talk. Sleeping with 2 men.
MEREDITH: Wrong. Not sleeping with either one of them. Not until I pick one. If I haven't made a decision by the end of the day, I'm flipping a coin. A girl can only hold out for so long.
CRISTINA: And somehow I'm the dirty stripper? Huh?!
MIRANDA: You two have time to round or are you too busy getting naked on hospital property?
CRISTINA: I wasn't naked. I wasn't naked!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les répliques cultes V.O.   Les répliques cultes V.O. Empty

Les répliques cultes V.O.
Page 1 sur 1