FORUM DE GREY'S ANATOMY ET PRIVATE PRACTICE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM DE GREY'S ANATOMY ET PRIVATE PRACTICE

Tout sur la série Grey's Anatomy et son spin-off Private Practice !

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

Spoilers (annonces)

+15
mamour
olivia
cloclof31
marie
Cilouthesmile
izzy/georges
Morgane25
patdan
lohebe
marino
mininaz
McAddicted
Cebe
sassy
McA/Sat
19 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

Fonction : Modo

Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyVen 27 Mar - 13:51

la suite ...
(désolée pour le double post mais le message précedent était trop long)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY a écrit:

spoilertv 26.03.2009

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So this week features some pretty serious developments between Cristina and Owen.
KEVIN McKIDD: It's scary, what happens. Basically it's a night terror. He's unconscious and asleep and he starts to hurt Cristina. That’s his rock-bottom moment. So he starts to reach out for help. He starts to go into therapy and reach out to people like Derek Shepherd [Patrick Dempsey] to solve this thing. Derek at some point says, Look, this is treatable. With the proper treatment and therapy, you’re not trapped. I think that’s so important to talk about, with so many vets now. There’s such a stigma attached to admitting to something like that, and I think it’s important to discuss it in such a high-profile way.

How did you feel when you first took this role, knowing you'd be dealing with such a touchy issue?
We’ve worked on making sure this isn’t sort-of a fluffy representation of somebody who has this problem. He’s a good guy. He’s just deeply damaged right now. [When I started on the show], we knew he was a great trauma surgeon, and we knew he was going to get involved with Cristina. We didn’t know how much we were going to deal with the aftermath of being in the Iraq War situation. It was going to be more romantic then. But we realized pretty quickly that there was a lot there. It’s a really interesting opportunity for acting moments, and to follow the romance into that.

Do you think they really love each other, or are they just sort of clinging to each other for emotional support?
I think they’re really in love. I think Owen—I’m not speaking for Sandra, but I think Owen pretty much in the season premiere, Cupid’s arrow shot him in the heart when he saw her across the room. Something happened. And this whole season is about them fighting through all this crap so they can get back to that thing. What’s cool about it is they’re both such intellectual, badass people in their work. It’s cool to see that happen to these people who are so straight ahead, showing each other their vulnerable sides and not showing them to anyone else. And she’s such a good actor. I think we’re really bouncing off each other well.

Will this poor couple ever just get to have sex like everyone else at Seattle Grace?
I think they will. Just keep watching. A lot happens this week. I think they’ve drawn that one out a lot, and I know people are getting frustrated. I think it’s good because they’ve really connected on a mental and emotional level. And now I think it’s time they connect physically.

What's up with the rest of the season? There are so many rumors about weddings, and Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight leaving...
You’re only just scratching the surface [in episodes that have aired] with where this Izzie [Katherine Heigl] thing is going. All I know is they’re in every episode. She’s not dying, or at least she hasn’t yet. What I can tell you about T.R.'s character is Hunt sees something in him that no one has seen before. Because his character’s been kind of a dark horse this season. There’s an event that happens and I realize there’s a lot more to him, that he has a set of skills that maybe he isn’t even aware of. Hunt starts to mentor him in a way that gets really interesting. So that’s cool to see.

What has it been like, joining such a huge series with a history of off-screen drama?
I’ve always joined a show on day 1 -- and on top of that it’s a hit show, so I was expecting the worst. But the transition has been really nice. It might have been different a few years ago in the middle of the hoopla. But now everyone seems to have settled in; they’re all thankful to be there. I was nervous when I started. I didn’t really know the show. I watched the first two seasons because [creator] Shonda [Rhimes] wanted me to, but she said she didn’t want me to watch seasons 3 and 4 because she didn’t want Owen Hunt to know about the recent past. So I watched some to get a feel for the show, but I don’t know what happened with whoever and whoever, which is the way my character is.

After the incident this week, what's ahead for Cristina and Owen?
He’ll be focusing on himself for a while. He and Cristina will very reluctantly realize they have to separate, which is hard because they’re really, really involved with each other. But they know they have to have some time apart. It’s going to be pretty emotional. He’s having to heal himself. They’re so clever, these writers. Some episodes you think it’s so light and fluffy, but they’re ratcheting up the emotional stuff a lot in the last part of the season. And that’s good television. At the end of this season there’s going to be a big curveball for Owen and Cristina that neither of them see coming. Just as he starts to get over his thing, something else happens. Which is good and bad. It’s like, Oh my God, this is big. It will be interesting to see how it leads into next season.

Traduction de ce qu’on ne savait pas déjà
Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 2:55

au sujet de Katherine Heigl
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/03/katherine-heigl-interview.html

en gros,
Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyLun 30 Mar - 12:05

GREY’S CAST CELEBRATES 100TH EPISODE
Spoilertv 29.03.2009

Spoiler:

traduction
Spoiler:

LATEST FROM TV GUIDE
Spoilertv 29.03.2009

Spoiler:

Traduction
Spoiler:

LATEST FROM AUSIELLO
Spoilertv 30.03.2009

Spoiler:

traduction
Spoiler:
mininaz
Prend en charge une salle d'op
mininaz

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyLun 30 Mar - 13:59

http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18454043.html

le futur d'izzie traduit par allociné.
sassy
Emménage chez Cristina
sassy

Localisation : Orléans , ville du néant . Jeanne d'Arc elle a frit , elle a tout compris ^^

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMer 1 Avr - 19:22

selon grey's anatomy insider , le 30 avril Thatcher reviendra dans grey's , et suite à ça , Lexie et Meredith deviendront plus proches ...
plutôt une bonne nouvelle non ?
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 2 Avr - 12:16

LATEST FROM CRISTIN a écrit:

Spoilertv 31.03.2009

Jen in San Jose, Calif.: Please tell me more about Cristina and Owen on Grey's Anatomy!
The Grey's Anatomy season finale features two characters at a military recruiting office. Wait a minute, Owen's not leaving Cristina and Seattle Grace for another enlistment in the U.S. Army – right ?! (Post your feelings about that possibility in the comments!)

Traduction:
Spoiler:

ELLEN POMPEO ABOUT THE WEDDING a écrit:

Spoilertv 31.03.2009

Sans scrubs, "Grey's Anatomy" star Ellen Pompeo and her husband, Chris Ivery, paid a visit to Children's Hospital Boston yesterday.
Asked about Katherine Heigl's comment that Meredith and Derek might be getting hitched - on the show's 100th episode, no less - Pompeo grinned and said, "There's a wedding. . . . There's a setting that's a wedding, that's all I can say. I can't say who gets married. We're still working on the episode."

Traduction:
Spoiler:

la même info que Sassy:
LATEST FROM TVGUIDE a écrit:

Spoilertv 01.04.2009

What's ahead for the Grey sisters on Grey's Anatomy? — Kelly
MATT: You know how when sad dad Thatcher Grey swings by Seattle Grace, he almost always stirs up some sort of trouble, angst and/or agita? (My God, he's a drag.) Amazingly, his April 30 visit will bring Meredith and Lexie closer together ... as they collude to murder him and hide the body. OK, the back half of that sentence was wishful thinking on my part (no offense, Jeff Perry).

Traduction :
Spoiler:

LATEST FROM AUSIELLO a écrit:

spoilertv 02.04.2009

Question: Shonda Rhimes said the 100th episode of Grey's Anatomy takes place on Mer and Der's wedding day, but you said they're not getting married. What's the deal? --Claire
Ausiello: Do I have to remind you of Shonda's long and well-documented history of injecting her spoilers with tricky and misleading wordplay? Case in point, Izzie doesn't have a brain tumor, she has a brain metastasis. Here's the deal: Unless the script underwent an 11th hour rewrite, I stand by my earlier statement that Mer and Der do not get married on May 7. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether or not I should reveal the name of the bride and groom who are tying the knot in that episode. I'm on the fence about that one. What do you think I should do? Submit your pro/con arguments in the comments section. I'll get one of our interns or Annie Barrett to tally up the votes at the end of the day.

Question: Are Cristina and Owen really done on Grey's Anatomy? I actually will be in mourning if that one bites the dust. It is the first interesting plot in a while. - Elise
Ausiello: They're far from over. As Kevin McKidd himself told EW's Jennifer Armstrong, the exes will be dealt "a huge curveball that neither of them see coming. Just as he starts to get over his thing, something else happens. Which is good and bad. It's like, 'Oh my God, this is big.' It will be interesting to see how it leads into next season." Any guesses as to what the curveball is? Come on, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Think. It's bad and good. You can do this!

Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyVen 3 Avr - 10:56

spoilertv du 02.04.2009 a écrit:

Katherine Heigl begging grey’s producers

Katherine Heigl is begging Grey's Anatomy producers not to kill her off - just months after she threatened to quit the show.
Speculation Heigl was set to leave the hit drama reached fever-pitch when her character, Dr. Izzie Stevens, was diagnosed with advanced brain and liver cancer.
Katherine had also previously hinted that she wanted to concentrate on her film career following the success of Knocked Up and 27 Dresses.

But she has now had a change of heart, according to the National Enquirer.
A source tells the tabloid, "With the economy tanking and a key role in a huge TV hit, Katherine's not ready to quit her day job.
"Now she's groveling with the producers, trying to convince them not to kill off her character. She'd like a few more lucrative seasons on Grey's while she continues to build a reputation in the film world.
"The producers are messing with Katherine now. They won't give her a concrete answer. She's learned …just how cutthroat this industry can be."

Heigl recently insisted she wasn't planning to quit Grey's.
"I was assuming that [Izzie would die] at one point, and I got a lot of shrugged shoulders and shakes of the head, so I don't know if that's a yes or a no," she said.
"No one will tell me and I don't know how this is going to go."

traduction :
Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMar 7 Avr - 16:29

encore des news:

LATEST FROM KRISTIN a écrit:

Spoilertv 07.04.2009

The members of the George-Izzie-Alex love triangle on Grey's Anatomy turn out to be key players in this last run of season five G.A. episodes. Find out how Izzie's screwing up Alex's game and giving George a nudge forward; plus, what huge project will occupy Iz's final days? (Hint: It's not just knitting a ginormous green scarf for Bailey.)

Tracey in Chicago: Any new Grey's Anatomy news?
When Anatomy finally comes back April 23—shock of shocks—George gets a storyline. Yes, our boy George once again one-ups Alex (remember the heart surgery in the elevator?) when Alex freaks out in the middle of a trauma (understandable given that his girlfriend is, like, dying). And as reported by Shonda Rhimes herself (gasp!), Derek and Mer are supposed to be getting married in the upcoming 100th episode, and Izzie's dying wish is to give them the wedding she may or may not be able to ever have herself. (Sad face.) P.S. At this point, our best guesstimate on the finale is that Izzie goes into remission (but the producers keep Katherine Heigl in line with the threat of new malignancies), while George joins the Army medical corps, sending him into the sunset in a way that keeps him available for sweeps-week guest spots if they can afford his fee. What's your theory of the crime? Post in the comments.
Traduction:
Spoiler:
mininaz
mininaz

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMer 8 Avr - 12:36

http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18455353.html

gest pour le final de la saison
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptySam 11 Avr - 23:42

encore du suspens:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/04/ausiello-twitter-hint.html
sassy
Emménage chez Cristina
sassy

Localisation : Orléans , ville du néant . Jeanne d'Arc elle a frit , elle a tout compris ^^

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyDim 12 Avr - 1:14

pour ceux qui ont du mal , le mariage de fin de saison ne sera pas celui d'owen et de cristina (ça me rassure )
izzy/georges
Est perdu(e) dans les couloirs
izzy/georges

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 19:02

http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18455972.html

Crying or Very sad
sassy
Emménage chez Cristina
sassy

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:55

info déjà donnée mais merci (j'avais hésité à la mettre là aussi )
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptySam 18 Avr - 19:55

une nouvelle recrue
http://www.cinema-france.com/news8141_kaley-cuoco-dans-grey-s-anatomy.html
sassy
Emménage chez Cristina
sassy

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMer 22 Avr - 23:48

* Doesn’t look like Owen and Cristina are going to get back together any time soon. Owen - it seems - is going to be super busy helping George with his new storyline. And Owen’s therapist is also going to stand in the way of any happy reunions: “Owen’s shrink has given him a list of three-word sentences he can say to Yang, but I love you is definitely not one of them.” Cristina is not going to be happy.
* Thatcher Grey’s return to Seattle Grace has nothing to do with the wedding. He’s back because he’s sober and wants to make amends
* Izzie is going to be in a lot of pain. Sad
* Arizona gets to meet Callie’s dad this week. But Daddy Torres is not happy about his daughter’s sapphic leanings. He’s cutting Callie off from her trust fund.
* Kellie Martin from ER is going to be dropping by Grey’s Anatomy: “And on Grey’s, all I can say is that I don’t play a patient, and I don’t play a doctor. We have to respect the Grey’s cone of silence. They’re very secretive. It’s not integral to the crazy rumors going around right now, though.”

So much silence about the episodes, it’s a wonder we’re getting any spoilers at all!
mininaz
mininaz

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 23 Avr - 11:13

une petite trad ?
sassy
Emménage chez Cristina
sassy

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 23 Avr - 12:40

en gros :
Cris et Owen ne se remettraient pas tout de suite ensemble ... déjà parce qu'Owen va être super occupé à aider george par rapport à sa nouvelle storyline . Et puis la psy n'est pas vraiment pour non plus , Owen doit lui donner une liste de 3 mots qu'il a le droit de dire à cristina et bien sur le "I love you" n'en fait pas parti
Le retour de Thatch n'est pas lié au mariage . Il est de retour parce qu'il est sobre et qu'il veut se faire pardonner
Izzie sera ..; euh dans la douleur disons
Kellie Martin (nouvelle arrivée ) est tenue au silence , tout ce qu'elle peut dire c'est qu'elle ne jouera ni une patiente , ni un docteur ....
voilà !
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyVen 24 Avr - 16:37

L’essentiel des annonces faites dans spoilertv du 15.04.2009 au 23.04.2009.

Lexie
Spoiler:

L’événement du 100eme épisode diffusé le 07/05
Spoiler:

Izzie

Spoiler:

Mer / Der
Spoiler:

Problème de couple ?
Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyLun 27 Avr - 18:51

ABC ne peut pas faire comme les autres et créé l'evenement !
Isobel Stevens - Wedding Planner Extraordinaire - a ouvert un website à propos du mariage de Derek et Meredith !
au programme: photos, histoire du couple, histoire de la demande en mariage, liste de mariage, carton d'invitation etc etc !
la date annoncée ? le 14 mai ... eh oui rien ne nous echappe !

voici le lien http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5204748318589928&pid=1733031
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 17:55

scan TVGUIDE
Spoiler:

traduction:
Spoiler:

info sur épisode de ce soir
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/04/latest-from-tv-guide_30.html
edit: voici la traduction
Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 21:54

d'autres news pour lesquelles je ne vous mets les traductions que de ce qui est "nouveau".

# 1- http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/04/latest-from-ausiello_30.html

Spoiler:

#2: Annonce du plus beau final de GA par Chandra Wilson. http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/04/latest-from-kristin_30.html

Spoiler:

# 3: http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/04/no-good-at-saying-sorry-one-more-chance.html

Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyVen 1 Mai - 13:03

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/05/denny-duquette-returns-to-seattle-grace.html

bonne ou mauvaise nouvelle Denny Duquette revient.
Spoiler:
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 7 Mai - 10:41

voici 2 vidéos:
latest from Ausiello: http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/05/latest-from-ausiello_07.html
et Justin Chambers on view: http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/05/justin-chambers-on-view.html

je laisse l'honneur aux "no quiche in english" de nous transmettre les infos interressantes ... si il y en a !
sassy
Emménage chez Cristina
sassy

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyDim 10 Mai - 5:40

le mariage de Der et Mer ,c'est pour quand ????... voilà ce qu'on peut voir sur le site d'izzie
regardez bien la date
Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 Merder-wedding_475x339
alors mariage pour le season finale ou pas ?

moi je reste sur mes gardes , mais on sait jamais
marino
Vole un patient aux psys
marino

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 EmptyMar 12 Mai - 16:57

Shonda Rhimes a annoncé un season final exceptionnel et bouleversant.
le suspens est au rendez-vous si bien qu'elle et les scenaristes se sont entendus pour ne donner aucune info !
il faut leurs faire confiance !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers (annonces)   Spoilers (annonces) - Page 6 Empty

Spoilers (annonces)
Page 6 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant