For a smooth running of the board, a certain amount of rules are to be observed by all the members :
- If you're about to create a new topic, make sure that the topic doesn't exist already (or that there is no topic that could answer to your question) and that you're in the good section !
- Make sure your message answers to the topic and that you’re not out of line. You can talk about anything you want in the topics « Discussions HS », « Let’s Talk In English » of the « Espace Perso » area, and in the « Horloge Parlante » game of the « Bla Bla » area.
(the rule of this game is to use the third person to speak, and you can say everything you want to)
- The title of your message must indicate precisely what you’re going to talk about.
- Spelling’s rules have to be observed as closely as possible, and the use of "text-message" language or abbreviations is forbidden in order for the reader of the forum to feel more comfortable reading it, and for a good comprehension of its content. No capital letters messages.
- You must not promote in any way illegal downloads of the episodes on the Internet, or stimulate the use of downloading websites. That’s ILLEGAL ! (no answer will be given to the « where can I find this episode on the internet ? » questions if there’s no legal answer.)
- You must not promote your own website, blog, forum ... (without the agreement of a moderator/administrator) if it’s not about the show. And if it is about the show, you can create a new topic about it in the « Creations de fans » area.
- You must not use racist, discriminative, defamatory or rude terms.
- If your message contains spoilers, please indicate it. If your message contains information about an episode that hasn’t been broadcast in France, indicate it too, so that the readers can choose to read it or not.
To indicate a spoiler, please use this code and replace "text" with your spoiler :
If you don’t observe these rules :
- your messages will be moved, modified or deleted. However, if one message stays online too long, the staff declines any responsibility on the content of the message.
If you witness any kind of abuse, please contact any member of the staff, using e-mails or MPs. Contact a member of the staff online if it’s possible.
P.S. : If your topic has disappeared, or if you can’t find it anywhere, it’s useless to create it again. Take a look in the « Corbeille » area where you can find the topics that have been deleted, or send a MP to a member of the staff to know whether your message has been deleted and why.
Thanks and enjoy...